Basics of SEO 9
Reasons What is the Need of SEO
In above lessons, I explained what is SEO and their tactics and techniques. So, in this lesson, I’m going to tell the need of SEO for any website.
The few main reasons What the need of SEO(search engine optimisation) is:
1. Increase rankings
“Google isn’t a search engine, Google is a reputation management system” Clive Thompson,
This is an important part when you planning to promote your product or services through a website. You need to plan all aspects of your website need .you need to analyze all search terms related to your business there is always a good way to use SEO.
2. Increase traffic
You need to increase the visibility of your website, so visitors will come on your site. you need to create interest and loyalty of your product and services through your site. Give a reason for visitors to come on your website regularly. It is very essential to know that how to diversify the traffic that comes to your site.if you fail to increase traffic on your website, it means that this is the end of your site.
3. Increase Conversions
Once your website traffic increased:
- You have to attract the visitors’ behavior.
- Attract about your product who not familiar with your business.
- Educate about your products and services.
- Engage people to discuss there need using social networking site or blog.
- Create awareness of your website using continuous article submission.
As a business owner, you have to create strategies to promote your business and obtain new customers.
SEO should be included in your plan and here are some of the reasons why:
- Lead generated from SEO is a more powerful way and higher than conversion rate or outbound marketing.
- If you using only inbound marketing, this is not enough you need to use SEO with inbound.
- Blogging is a good way to leads traffic for businesses when they are correctly optimized for search. SEO will make sure your blog posts should be visible and drive traffic.
- Using SEO you can boost your website traffic and increase your return on investment.