Basics of SEO 9
Introduction to SEO
About this tutorial
When you do some search in the search engine then you will notice that the keywords you entered, search engine find all the relevant search results. How this is possible that search engine finds all the website related to the topic and provide many pages to us. Have you ever thought how is this possible? It is possible to find ways of working search engine and search engine optimization.
What is SEO (search engine optimization)?
SEO is a process of increasing your website’s or web page’s visibility on search engines organically by doing some fair practices.
What is Search Engine?
Google is a software that provides content according to our search terms through the internet. Google’s bots crawl all website to find keywords searched by the people in the search engine and provide us relevant search results. Thousands of search engine are available today, like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
Understanding Search Engines:
Search Engine is a window to the Internet
- A good % of entry into internet begins with a Search Engine.
- Search Engines helps us to discover the right contents.
- On an Average, a person uses a Search engine multiple times.
- There are more than 3.5 billion searches Every day on Google(>than 100 B per month)
- > 10% new queries new every day
How does Search Engine work?
The search engine has some bots and spiders that crawl every page on site. Basically, every search engine works on three features(or software) like crawl, index, rank and serve.
Crawling(boats or spiders)
- Bots visit every page on the server.
- Crawl prioritizing through PageRank.
- Crawl find every content, related to keywords.
- Once, bots collect all information related to the search topic, need to arrange it which is called indexing.
- Multiple indexes that also determine to crawl like they have multiple indexes on the topic like sport, news, business Document in word order like “MS Dhoni”
Rank and Serve
How does Google understand which one is important and which one is not? so for your understand that Google has an algorithm which is 200 plus factors on it.
Page rank – One of the major components of page rank is a system of links. Google looks that how many people are referring a particular website.so that more page refers by other people is getting a higher rank.
Good user experience:- Other factors that determine a good user experience like content on site, technical quality of website, mobile friendly, Number of backlinks and popularity, Good user experience
Why it matters?
If you want to increase the crowds on your website then you will have to make your website according to the rule of the search engine. An important fact of SEO is, making your website search engine friendly and user-friendly. SEO helps search engines to find relevant search results and give the user a good experience.A good user experience can increase your website’s referral links and increase your website rank in the top of search results and this is the major and important method of google to rank the website. If you neglect this important part of your website so this is possible that your website will not be able to rank in any search engine.