Basics of SEO 9
Image optimization internal linking seo Tricks
In this Lesson, you will know about Image optimisation, Internal Linking SEO tricks. Knowingly or In the lack of Knowledge we usually Upload the heavy Image Files. Likewise, all the pages of blogs were not Internally Linked.
This will really affect adversely on the SEO of website or Blog.
Many SEO’s believe that they are optimising blog post but unable to rank in search engines. But they don’t realize they are missing the bot entirely. In this lesson, I guide you to how to optimise images and internal links.
If you really want to rank your website in the search engines or want to increase traffic then image optimisation and internal linking are the key factors.
Images optimisation is not all about the inserting an alt tag. There are several essential factors for image optimisation.
People attract more with images than content. Images are the most efficient factor to attract viewers. So, you have to be very careful while choosing images for your content.
To optimize images for SEO tricks there are several factors and tactics like:
- Image alt tags: Alt tags are important so, keep a check that your all images have alt tags according to your niche and image explanation. As well as it has focus keyword.
- Description tags: Describe the image in the description and keep in mind that it contains some keywords.
- Image size: The all images should be of the same size. Size of the image also changes the impression. So, keep the size of image neither too small nor too big.
- Image format: An Image file format means the storage of the image in digital data. Compressed the image size before uploading on the blog. It increases the image loading speed and uses less space on the web host.
- Image Organizing: Organize your image in a good manner and at appropriate space. It affects very much. Keep the 2 to 3 images in the article of 300+ words and put 5 to 6 images in the blog post of 1000+ words.
Hence, optimise your blog post images according to above guidelines.
Internal linking is an essential factor to any website because it spread the link juice. Internal linking creates an attractive site structure.
So, what is internal linking? In simple words, Internal linking is all about to create the normal hyperlink pointing from one page to another.
Internal linking is the key factor to increase engagement of the viewer in the website. Most of the people carried internal linking as a random act. But professionals only know the value of internal linking. It is a deliberate strategy that can change the entire direction of your website.
Aspects of internal linking include:
- Internal links for navigation: Use internal links to navigate your viewer from one blog post or page to another one.
- Widgets: you can use internal links widgets like “related posts” and “Also read”.
- Deepest pages or post: Link your deepest pages or post to maintain continuing views on old pages and posts.
Internal linking also decrease the bounce rate of your website because visitor click on your given hyperlink it consumes visitor time. By linking internally improve the usability of anchor text.
It boosts page view and page rank. One of the most advantages of internal linking is that it helps to search engine crawls to crawl and indexing website.
Each and every blogger is thinking about to getting high reputation from both search engine as well as visitors so for that above two factors are very beneficial internal linking and image optimisation.
Between beginners and professional there are only a few things. In addition, above discussed are some of them.
So, apply them on your website.